Casual Mary Jane shoes with buckle-strap and ridged soles crafted from apple leather, material made from the recycling of the residues from the industrial production of apple juice, a sustainable and cruelty-free innovative alternative to leather.
- Upper: Apple leather made from fibers provenient from the residue of the apple juice industry
- Fastening: Strap adjustable with nickel-free metal buckle
- Lining: Breathable material, made of OnSteam vegan leather crafted from microfibers, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy
- Insole: Padded EVA gum lined with microfiber, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Ridged shape, slip-resistant gum rubber
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
Size & Fit
- This shoe corresponds exactly with the size stated in the guide.
- Heel height: 3.2 cm | 1.3 in
- This shoe has a solid pattern with distinctive elements such as a non-slip, eye-catching sole and a buckle strap for a better fit to the width of the foot
- Made with hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins materials, they are breathable to avoid foot sweat and suffocation; antibacterial, helping to prevent the development of odors. And have a moisture-wicking, padded footbed that provides arch support, making them a flexible model that you can wear without worrying about blisters
- A comfortable and versatile model to combine with many types of clothing and occasions, and manufactured in an environmentally friendly way
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
Wash & Care
- Clean your shoes using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.