It has a regular collar and neat cuffs with squared points.
The hem is curved slightly and there is a reversed boxpleat at the center back for shape.
There is a front breast pocket and a hidden button placket.
This chambray TENCEL™ fabric gives the look of a denim shirt but has a soft and feminine drape.
This garment is made with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers from sustainable wood sources. The wood is converted to fiber in a closed loop process which means more than 99% of the solvent is reused.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options