Our slim fit ankle-grazing jeans are made for weekends. Fusing traditional five pocket styling with contemporary VILDNIS signature stitching, rip detailing and frayed hems, you need only pair them with T-shirt and sneakers for a confident weekend look. You'll get a lot of wear out of these worn-look jeans, too - our soft washed organic cotton denim with a hint of movement-enhancing elastane creates a comfortable second skin you'll never want to shed.
Worn here with the Farafra T-shirt in brilliant white.
• Frayed-edge construction hem
• Ripped worn look
• Ankle grazing length
• Five-pocket style
• VILDNIS signature stitching back pockets
• Gunmetal hardware
• Soft,durable and breathable denim with a bit of stretch for better movement
• Composition: 98% organic cotton/2% elastane
• Construction: woven denim
• Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilizers and insecticides instead of synthetic ones. These jeans are washed with air instead of water, saving approximately 200 litres of water per garment.
Fit• Slim fit
• True to size
• Length: Inside leg 67cm
• Ginger model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall. Brunette is 170cm/5'6" tall.