Designed in Finland, manufactured in Thailand. Fabric made in Thailand.
Fabric composition: 40% silk 60% cotton.
Basic sizes XS- XL, Tailored can be ordered, but they are not returnable as they are not in the basic selection.
Care instructions: delicate machine wash max 30°C, wash with similar colours, reshape when wet, do not tumble dry, ironing max 110°C.
Production: Estonia, Thailand
VEJITS is an international women’s and men´s fashion brand based in Helsinki, Finland.
There are two designers behind the brand Mr. Pornwijit Chuasomboon from Thailand and Mr. Olli Turunen from Finland.
Designers come from different countries and cultures but both have same desire and dreams in fashion. They established their own brand VEJITS in 2015. First collection was presented on spring 2016.
Vejits style and design is Nordic and Asias chic, smart and elegance with playful details, prints and material.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options