The material is a domestic interlock leotard made of 100% organic cotton. A double snap line in the bifurcation of the body. The pattern was designed by Sari Pelho. The product is designed and manufactured in Finland. The product has been awarded the Avainlippu label for Finnish work.
- 100% organic cotton
- The organic cotton yarn we use is GOTS-certified and is dyed in accordance with the OEKO-TEX® 100 standard. Products made from organic cotton are durable and feel comfortable against the skin. The fabric absorbs moisture well and does not electrify.
Wash & care:
- We recommend washing the garment before using it for the first time to prevent discolouration.
- Wash inside out at 60 degrees with the same color, no tumble dry.
- The product shrinks by about 5% during washing.
- By caring for your clothes properly, you will guarantee a longer life for your clothes.
- normal size - you can select the size you normally use