Sade Cross-Back TopLilja the Label
Materials: Italy, Slovenia, United States, Indonesia
Europe: 3 - 8 workdays
Please note that all Lilja the label orders are sent as one delivery. If you were to buy preordered items, all the other items from Lilja the Label in the same order will be delivered once the pre ordered items arrive at the warehouse.
Lilja the Label is a Finnish swimming brand founded in 2016, with a showroom in Punavuori, Helsinki.
Lilja the Label makes responsible swimwear that is inspired by nature. The brand has also expanded its product range to include ethical and sustainable sportswear. Lilja the Label's lifestyle products have a beautiful and simple design and are also well suited for living in urban life.
Lilja the Label's goal is to operate as sustainably as possible. The brand's swimwear uses high-quality ECONYL® and REPREVE® materials, which have been recycled from plastic waste. Lilja the Label's active clothing collection combines the softest organic cotton and ECONYL® nylon.
All Lilja the Label products are ethically manufactured in a family-owned factory on the paradise island of Bali. Sustainable and safe manufacturing is an important part of the production chain for the brand. Lilja the Label's collections consist of earthy colors combined with graphic and minimalist prints inspired by nature and vintage.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options