Sääkspää Dress Green
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Sääkspää is a versatile dress that works as a casual everyday dress or as an elegant alternative for more formal occasions. The relaxed fit and light colour give the dress a stylish look, while the puff sleeves add volume.
You can pair the dress with casual sneakers or sandals in everyday life or create a more festive look with heels and jewellery. The dress offers an expressive and versatile piece of clothing that combines style and comfort for different occasions. The dress features puff sleeves, long ribbing on the cuffs and a ribbed O-neck.
- 54% recycled cotton, 40% recycled polyester, 6% recycled viscose
Wash & Care
- Wind your garment often to extend the wash cycle. Machine wash only when stains or odours cannot be removed by airing or hand-washing. In this case, machine wash the garment at 40°C.
- Use a low spin cycle and wash the garment inside out. Avoid washing at the same time as garments with sharp metal parts such as zippers. Hard spinning and abrasive metal parts will wear the garment and contribute to linting.
- Shape the washed garment while damp and dry it out of the sunlight. Do not tumble dry. Iron the dry garment on the wrong side of the fabric.
- If the garment becomes linty, use a lint remover or lint comb. Do not tear off the lint by hand.
- Made in India
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Finland
Materials : Finland, Sweden, India
Production : Finland, Estonia, Bangladesh
Shipping & Returns
Domestic : 2 - 4 workdays
International : 2 - 10 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
Globe Hope Sustainability
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour91%
Transparent value chain93%
Design for circularity89%
Inclusivity & community70%
Commitments & Policies89%