Fitting snugly to the body, CasaGIN Brazilian briefs are constructed without an elastic waistband for a feeling of lightness and unique pleasure. We have created a model that is comfortable and at the same time flattering to body shapes. Made in a special eco-friendly and natural fabric, our Brazilian-style briefs are so beautiful and comfortable that you’ll want to wear them day and night.
- 92% TENCEL Modal (vegetable fiber derived from beech wood), 8% elastane.
- The CasaGIN's fabric has been produced and dyed in Italy according to the strictest safety standards to guarantee a healthy product for consumers and the environment.
- Breathable, soft, eco-friendly.
- Francesca is 165 cm tall and wears size S/M. Given the softness and elasticity of TENCEL Modal, CasaGIN has developed only two sizes, which are S / M and L / XL. The first covers from size 38 to 42 (Italian size), the second from size 44 to 48 (Italian size).
- 100% MADE IN ITALY
- Conceived and made with love in the province of Venice, Italy.
Wash & Care:
- Hand wash or machine wash at 30 C.
- Oeko-tex standard 100: it identifies the manufacturer as environmentally friendly both in the processes and in the factories and it guarantees the absence of harmful substances in the fabrics.