- Loose fitted Ruffle Dress with mid length sleeves and ruffles on the edge. Cut and made from a high quality jersey fabric.
- Wear with leggings or as a short tunic dress.
- Material: 67% viscose, 31% polyamid, 2% elastane.
- Wash in 30 degrees.
- The model is 174cm tall and is wearing size S.
- Size small (S) measurements: chest 140 cm, waist 136 cm, hip 136 cm, length 85 cm.
- Available in S, M, L and XL.
- Designed in Finland. Made in Estonia. Material made in Finland.
Ruffle TunicMirkka Metsola
Materials: Finland, Germany, Lithuania
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options