What makes this Skylar Blue wash extra special is that it uses 30,4 litres of water in the process, compared to 70 litres for a conventional wash, a reduction of 57% in water use.
97% GOTS certified organic cotton
The patch is made from jacron, a washable paper.
This product is ethically produced in Turkey. The fabric is made by our partner Bossa and the cut-make-trim part is done by our partner SARP.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options