Rapunzel PantsKings of Indigo
These pants sit between waist and hip.
The bottom of the trousers have a big turn up for a relaxed look.
There are two pleats and pressed seams in the front.
At the back, there are two darts and welt pockets for shape.
This olive color is a great nuance to a classic autumn/winter color palette.
From Wood to Wardrobe: This garment is made with 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers from sustainable wood sources. The fiber is produced in a closed loop system whereby 99% of waste and water used in the process is recycled.
Size guide: View size guide
Materials: Turkey, Italy, Greece, China, Spain
Production: Tunisia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Italy, China, Romania, Netherlands, Spain, Moldova
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options