From weekend social events to travelling, this relaxed dress with gentle batwing sleeves is a reliable off-duty companion. Its soft open-knit fabric is made from recycled cotton/recycled polyester/lyocell for superb breathability and comfort, while its slashed neck, displayed side seams and centre back seam give this dress a pretty, unpolished aesthetic.
Qikeng sweat dressVILDNIS
50% Recycled polyester
25% Recycled cotton
An open-knit marl loopback sweat fabric with a soft hand feel. Fabric construction: American fleece loopback Low environmental impact: Recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Recycled cotton requires no fertilizers and much less water. Lyocell is made from wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals.
Wash at 30 degrees or below. Air garments between washes.
- Wear your clothes more than once between washes. If you have access to a balcony or garden, airing the garments will help regain their shape. Items like jeans, knitwear and dresses can easily be used several times between washes.
- Wash as much as possible at 30 degrees or below. These temperatures use less energy, and the only items that require more heat are bed linens, knickers, some sportswear and very muddy garments.
- Limit tumble dryer usage to a minimum. Machine drying takes lots of energy and is hard on your clothes. Drying your items on a laundry rack will have a positive impact on your utility bills, the planet and the number of wears you get out of your clothing.
- Use environmentally friendly detergents.
- Avoid fabric conditioners.
- Wash synthetic items in a wash bag.
- Dry clean only when absolutely necessary.
- Repair minor damages in your garments and if you don’t want the items anymore, they’ll likely find a happy home if you sell them on or give them to charity.
Size guide: View size guide
Fit: Lose fit upper body. Slimmer yet relaxed fit on the hips. True to size. Length: 89cm in size S. Sleeve length: 37cm in size S and slightly dropped shoulder.
Materials: 50% Recycled polyester , 25% Recycled cotton , 25% Lyocell
Production: India, Portugal
Europe: 4 - 9 days
World: 7 - 9 days
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options