The stylish Puff Dress is made from beautifully draping EcoVero™ viscose knit that feels silky-soft. The Puff Dress has a subtle A-line silhouette, volume-sleeves and beautiful smock-ruffling at the wrist. The elegant high collar is complemented by a small slit at the back, fastened by beautiful, fabric covered buttons. You can change up the silhouette by tying the separate belt at the waist. The color is classic black.
The Puff Dress is easy to style to fit your personal look, perfect for both the next party or the office, paired with, for example, your favorite jeans.
- 100% EcoVero™ viscose
- Manufactured in Portugal
- The model is 177 cm tall and wears the Puff Dress in size S. We advise you to select the Puff Dress in your usual size. Please refer to the Size Guide for help with selecting a size.
- The shoulder-to-hemline length is 100 cm and product width at chest is 54 cm for a size M.
Wash & Care
- Please check the washing label of your new garment before washing and follow the care instructions. You can wash most of our garments in 40 degrees Celsius. We do not recommend tumble drying as it may cause colours to fade and increase shrinkage.
- We recommend washing without fabric softeners and with similar colours. After washing, it is good to reshape the garment slightly whilst damp. With items that contain Lyocell, we recommend you use a wash bag and, if necessary, iron the garment from the inside after washing and drying. For tights, we recommend hand washing and reshaping whilst damp.
- Particularly garments with prints should be turned inside out before washing. Do note that the hook-and-loop and zip fasteners on garments may damage other items in the laundry. Garments may shrink in the first wash by 5–8% depending on the item.
- It is good to remove possible stains right when they occur but we recommend treating stains at least before putting the garment in the washing machine. However, prolonged soaking in cool water may be damaging to prints and colours.
- You can – and it is good to – lengthen the interval at which you wash particularly women's garments by airing them after use.