New linen overshirt will be your preferred companion during the spring and summer season. In fact you can wear all-year-round. Do you feel the night is too chilly to just leave the house in a shirt? Do you enjoy spicing-up your outfit with an additional layer? Carpasus overshirt will you just help with that.
They are made from a heavier organic linen fabric that was woven by one of the most prestigious linen weavers in Belgium. Carpasus used organic linen raw fibers that were cultivated and grown in Normandie. The fabric was further cut and sewn into a shirt by Carpasus trusted partner in Portugal. Yes this is a lot of Europe in one piece of clothing. Isn't that fantastic?
- Made from certified organic linen cultivated in Normandie
- GOTS certified fabric woven in Belgium
- Shirt sewn under fair working conditions in Portugal
- Designed in Switzerland
Wash & care:
This shirt is easy to care for and to iron. It is washable at 30 °C. To even better care for your shirt, we recommend you only wash it at 20 °C. This way you put less burden on the fabric and you save some energy at the same time. Do not tumble dry the shirt. Hang them on a hanger still wet and let them dry at the air. This will also make ironing easy.
Size & fit:
- This shirt comes in Carpasus Straight Overshirt Fit.
- Model Marco (grey hair) is 179 cm tall with a chest measurement of 93 cm and wears size M.
- 210 g/sqm Panama weave
- Attached two front pockets
- Straight fit
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- The shirt was pre-washed during the production process in order to guarantee size stability