Oliveta Bag Cecchi de Rossi x Rifò
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
The Oliveta bag combines the design and craftsmanship of the Cecchi de Rossi leather goods brand with Rifò's values of sustainability. Oliveta is a soft bag made of recycled denim, finished with naturally tanned leather details. These elements are made from production scraps that are pieced together so that not an inch of this precious material is wasted.
- Magnetic closure
- Dimensions: 40 x 70 x 10 cm
- Inside pocket
- Aluminium details
- Anti-waste loop design
- Naturally tanned leather from non-intensive farms
- 80% recycled jeans, 15% natural cotton and 5% other fibres. What are other fibres? The untraceable threads from hems and other trimmings in old recycled garments.
Wash & Care
- For the best care of your Oliveta bag, we recommend that you store it away from moisture, heat and light.
- Avoid rubbing against contrasting materials during the first few uses.
- Do not wash the leather part; if the product gets wet, remove excess water with a soft, light-coloured cloth.
- To remove stains, use a soft, damp, light-coloured cloth with a mild soap, natural wax or polish.
- The recycled cotton yarn from old jeans we use to make this denim is recycled in Prato and is RCS (Recycled Claim Standard) certified.
- For its production, Cecchi de Rossi uses only leather from non-intensive farms located in Europe, between France and Italy. Only production scraps are used for the details of these bags.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Italy
Materials : Italy
Production : Italy
Shipping & Returns
Shipped from : Italy
Domestic : 3 - 6 workdays
International : 3 - 6 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour89%
Transparent value chain96%
Design for circularity100%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies92%