OCEAN Collection with ECONYL® fibre which is 100% regenerated nylon fibre made from fishnets collected from the sea and other nylon waste.
Inspired by clean, contemporary Scandinavian design, ASK Scandinavia's lightweight Lily Bag is the perfect balance of style and practicality. It's designed to hold everything you could possibly need for outing with kids and it works perfectly as a work or gym bag.
Converts into a baby changing bag with the Billy changing mat.
- Outer is nylon fabric made from ECONYL® fibre, a 100% regenerated nylon fibre made from fishnets collected from the sea and other nylon waste.
- Lining and lining pockets are made from 100% GRS Certified recycled polyester.
- Straps are 100% recycled polyester.
- Silver metal hardware that is sustainably manufactured by using only renewable energy.
- All materials are sourced from Europe.
- Made in Finland and Estonia.
- Bottle/cup holders x 2
- Pocket for nappies
- Pocket for snacks
- Pocket for phone, wallet
- Removable strap
- Grab top handle / shoulder straps
Size & Fit
- Measurements: Height: 34cm / Width: 48cm / Depth: 20cm
- Weight: 0,7kg
Wash & Care
- Wipe cleaning only. Wipe internals and externals with a damp cloth.
- The bag is designed to carry max. 10-15kg of items and sharp items (cutleries, clippers) may destroy the fabric.
- Machine wash at own risk.
Hang the bag ideally on the stroller with suitable clips from the d-rings or hang it with the long strap.