OCEAN LILY BAG
NEW - OCEAN Collection with ECONYL® fibre which is 100% regenerated nylon fibre made from fishnets collected from the sea and other nylon waste.
Inspired by clean, contemporary Scandinavian design, our lightweight Lily Bag is the perfect balance of style and practicality. It's designed to hold everything you could possibly need for outing with kids and it works perfectly as a work or gym bag. We use high quality Italian padded nylon, a nylon lining and silver colour metal hardware details. All production and sourcing is made in Europe.
Converts into a baby changing bag with the Billy changing matt.
- Bottle/cup holders x 2
- Pocket for nappies
- Pocket for snacks
- Pocket for phone, wallet
- Removable strap
- Grab top handle / shoulder straps
- Silver coloured metal clips
100% regenerated ECONYL Nylon. Hardware - silver coloured metal clips and metal zippers.
Height: 34cm / Width: 48cm / Depth: 20cm
Wipe cleaning only. Wipe internals and externals with a damp cloth. The bag is designed to carry max. 10-15kg of items and sharp items (cutleries, clippers) may destroy the fabric.
Hang the bag ideally on the stroller with suitable clips from the d-rings or hang it with the long strap.
We are happy to answer your questions, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / wastewater or waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options