Nuuwaï's hip bag JORÏD is your perfect partner in crime. With this timeless (and super trendy) bag, you can safely and comfortably carry your essentials. JORÏD features an adjustable belt, so you can either wear it crossbody or as a hip bag.
This bag is made of soft vegan "apple leather" (AppleSkin). The interior lining is a fabric made out of plastic waste that was fished out of the ocean.
All nuuwaï products are PETA-Approved Vegan.
- Length adjustable belt with buckle closure
- Zip around closure
- Embossed logo and "vegan" lettering
- Zipped compartment inside (for coins or a parking card)
- Inner compartment without zipper
- Size: 20 cm x 15 cm x 4 cm
- Length belt: max. 125 cm
- Colours: almond milk, iced lavender, night black, tequila sunset, millennial pink
- "apple leather" (AppleSkin)
- Lining: polyester, recycled
Wash & Care
1) We recommend storing your nuuwaï bag in its protective dust bag. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed with clean paper or fabric (old clothes or scarves work great), to retain the shape.
2) Avoid hanging your bag by its straps when possible. This might put pressure on the straps and might wear them out over time.
3) Avoid folding, pressing or stacking your bags on top of each other. Our AppleSkin is soft, so please treat it with care.
1) To clean your nuuwaï bag or remove any stains or marks, use a smooth, damp cloth with a bit of soap and water. Carefully and lightly rub stained parts to avoid harming the bag and AppleSkin.
2) To clean our lining, use a damp cloth and carefully wipe it. Allow it to fully air dry.