The ultimate timeless jeans for real denim lovers. Raw denim is denim in its purest and most sustainable form. These mom jeans for women haven't been washed during the production process. The way you wear the rigid jeans will determine how it will end up looking, it will have a worn-in look based on your way of living in the mom jeans. This way you can create your unique one-of-a-kind denim over time. The raw jeans come with a Kuyichi orange selvedge edge. The selvedge jeans are made of 100% recycled pre-consumer cotton.
- 100% recycled pre-consumer cotton
- The selvedge jeans from sustainable clothing brand Kuyichi is ethically produced in Turkey.
- The product is produced by their partner SARP, with a fabric of denim mill Bossa.
Size & Fit
- Model is 1.70 metres tall and is wearing size 27/32.
- Not sure in which size to buy the raw denim jeans from sustainable brand Kuyichi? You can find the right size for you in two different ways, namely by measuring your body or by measuring the garment.
The raw jeans are made from a fabric with GRS (Global Recycling Standard) certificate. This proves the origin of the recycled fibres in this fabric and chemical restrictions in the dyeing process. GRS is the recycled twin sister certification of GOTS.