A clean and mean leather jacket from Swedish brand DEADWOOD. With its slim silhouette, straight zip and padded shoulders, this style is a celebration to all you café racers out there. Made from 100% recycled/reworked vintage leather pieces patched together by hand, the Nevada jacket has a soft worn feel and a soul of it's own.
This jacket comes up quite small, so we recommend taking one size up to your usual size.
Note: As these jackets are patched up by hand from vintage leather they may differ slightly in terms of leather quality, patchwork patterns and minor signs of wear. That's what makes them unique.
• Clean minimalistic style
• Chunky silver metal zips and snaps
• Straight zip front
• Quilted shoulders
• Short stand-up collar with strap
• Black quilted lining
• Made from recycled/reworked vintage leather sourced at antique markets. Buttery hand feel.
• Composition: 100% recycled lambskin with 100% polyester lining.
• Construction: Leather
• Low environmental impact: by re-using leather from no longer fashionable items, this jacket saves not only animal lives, but also water, chemicals and energy from not having to process the hides.
• Slim fit.
• Fits small to size. We recommend taking one size up.
• Length: 64cm in size M
• Sleeve length: 62cm in size M
• Ginger model is 178cm/5'10" tall and brunette model 170cm/5'7" tall. Both models normally wear a size S. In the images they are both wearing a size 38 jacket.
Size conversion EU S: 36/38 M: 38/40 L: 40/42
Size conversion UK S: 8/10 M: 10/12 L: 12/14
Chest (widest point) S/87 M/92 L/97
Waist (narrowest point) S/67 M/72 L/77
Hips (widest point) S/94 M/99 L/104
Inseam (inside leg) S/80 M/80 L/80