Nerea Black ankle boot warm fur-like lining made with vegan leather
Shop Online Nerea Black Micro, the women's biker lace-up boot with a warm lining, made with high-quality Vegan Leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These boots have a rock-biker style, robust secure lacing into D-Ring golden eyelets, and a back-strip which helps with fastening. They also have a decorative zipper on the inner panel and an adjustable buckle strap at the ankle.
- The upper, lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes feature a warm and padded fur-like lining inside (made with organic cotton, GOTS certified) to improve thermal comfort. The boots are also breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They have a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters. They will fit you nicely, and keep you insulated from the cold, rainy days.
- Thus, with their stylish round toe shape, they are comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out. These attractive, bold statement boots will pair perfectly with urban fashion, as they offer you the perfect all-in-one combination of a comfortable, casual style.
Available in black.
- Upper and insole environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Fur-like lining made with organic coton GOTS certified.
- Laces made with recycled polyester. Eyelets, buckle and zipper made with nickel-free metal.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TR Extralight chunky soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Heel Height: 3.5 cm - 1.4 in.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Wash & Care
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan boots. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.