In the northern parts of Europe, Népra likes to feel and be safe during the darkest season of the year. This is why they wear reflections.
When you wear a reflection or a reflective vest, a car driver notices you from 600m away as an opposite to 50m away if you don’t wear any. You can do the maths.
Don’t be afraid to shine bright like a frog and twinkle on your run.
- The Key Flag Symbol product (Avainlippu tuote)
- Size: 10,5cm
- Ball chain: 9 cm long
- Silver coloured parrot lock
- The packaging includes a user guide
- Reflector is packed with a user guide.
- The Reflector is made of 3M Scotchlite High Glass material. The parrot lock and the ball chain are metallic.
- The Coefficient of Luminous Intensity (CIL) of the reflector is c. 830 – 1100. According to CE standard EN 13356, the minimum requirement for reflective value is 400 CIL
- Made in Finland