Everything about this casual top - its organic linen knit with an imperfect slub texture, its relaxed batwing sleeves, its wide boat neck loosely secured by herringbone ribbon - represents the casual confidence of our ideal summer wardrobe. Fitted at the hem, it creates a flattering feminine silhouette and looks stunning paired with our slim fit jeans, denim skirt or wide leg culottes.
Worn here with the anklegrazing Mayon jeans.
• Batwing sleeves
• Wide slashed neck
• Deep keyhole at back
• Herringbone tie at back neck
• A loose-knit lightweight fabric with a semi-sheer appearance and a soft handfeel. Comfortable and breathable.
• Please note that due to the nature of this open knit combined with the linen yarn, this fabric will shrink in wash and expand in wear. We recommend to reshape the top whilst damp.
• Composition: 100% organic linen
• Construction: plain knit
• Low environmental impact: organic linen is grown using rainwater for irrigation only and without any chemical fertilisers, pesticides or insecticides.
• True to size
• Length: 63cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 29cm from neck point to cuff
• Model is a size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall