A timeless piece made in a sustainable way. Perfect if you need to add an extra layer or for that denim-on-denim look. The unisex Tyler Jacket is made from organic and recycled cotton.
Behind the traditional blue color, there is a lot of innovation. These jeans are treated with laser and bio enzymes to get the strong, but environmentally friendly version, of the traditional stone wash.
- 40% post-consumer recycled cotton
- 60 % organic cotton
- A sustainable twist on a timeless piece.
- Unisex, classic fit.
- High-quality fabric.
Satin-finished silvertone buttons and rivets.
- 30C normal wash
- line dry
- wash inside out
- do not tumble dry
- do not bleach
- Made in Tunisia by Yousstex International.
- Recycled denim fabric made in Valencia by Tejidos Royo.
- Everybody in the Mud Jeans supply chain earns above minimum wage.