The Sophie Rocks takes a sustainable twist on an essential denim piece. The high-waisted A-line denim skirt has a flattering fit and finishes an outfit in 5 seconds.
The jeans are entirely undyed. Skipping the dyeing stage makes them extra sustainable. They get their grayish-blue color from the combination of recycled and virgin cotton.
- 40% post-consumer recycled cotton
- 60 % organic cotton
- Our model is 174cm and wears an XS
- The Sophie Rocks an essential denim piece made sustainable.
- Denim A-line skirt
- High waist.
- Zip Fly.
- Classic five-pocket styling.
- Satin-finished silvertone buttons and rivets.
- 30C normal wash
- line dry
- wash inside out
- do not tumble dry
- do not bleach
- Made in Tunisia by Yousstex International.
- Recycled denim fabric made in Valencia by Tejidos Royo.
- Everybody in the Mud Jeans supply chain earns above minimum wage.