A tank with a task, this surf-inspired printed top supports one of our favourite causes: making sure that the beautiful beaches of the world remain free of plastic. Easy to layer or wear alone, the low neckline, wide racerback design with split bindings is crafted from a beautifully textured and lightweight lyocell/organic linen jersey that channels the easy-going surf culture we often see on our favourite sandy stretches. The tank is printed digitally for minimal impact on the environment.
Also available in buff orange.
- Front print
- Low scooped neck
- Wide racerback
- Split raw edge at neck, armhole and hem
- A textured, lightweight and slightly sheer soft jersey fabric with a matte look.
- Composition: 70% lyocell / 30% organic linen
- Construction: single jersey
- Low environmental impact: Lyocell is made from wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals. Organic linen is grown using natural fertilizers instead of pesticides.
- Slim yet relaxed fit
- True to size
- Length: 68cm in size S
- Model wears size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall
Size conversion EU S: 36/38 M: 38/40 L: 40/42
Size conversion UK S: 8/10 M: 10/12 L: 12/14
Chest (widest point) S/87 M/92 L/97
Waist (narrowest point) S/67 M/72 L/77
Hips (widest point) S/94 M/99 L/104
Inseam (inside leg) S/80 M/80 L/80