With two world-leading recycled fabrications, EcoTech MF and EcoTech Vent, the Ārahi singlet sets new standards. Pressio's engineers have developed fabrics that achieve advanced moisture management performance beyond virgin polyester by utilising filament grading technology and the latest high filament yarns from Unifi’s labs in the USA. In addition, Pressio's EcoTech Vent is engineered with a 3D vent mesh structure which provides optimal ventilation to lower your core body temperature. Fusion welding technology from Framis Italia provides seamless hems that are less abrasive and have superior comfort. Pressio's products are anatomically designed for a run-specific fit.
- EcoTech MF utilises Dual Filament Recycled polyester yarns from Unifi for advanced moisture control. GRS certified.
- EcoTech VENT world-leading in ventilation, lightness and moisture management.
- GRS certified Recycled polyester.
- High filament mechanical knit fabric for unrestricted freedom of movement, enhanced comfort, and optimal hand feel.
- Recycled Polyester performance engineered to perform better than virgin polyester – superior performance whilst taking care of the planet.
- Italian-made Framis fusion welding for low profile detailing, low abrasion and comfort.
- Rudolf Silver Plus - Triple protection German-made anti-bacterial treatment.
- Embedded code in yarn to help track through the supply chain to ensure authentication.
- Bluesign approved Dying Facility.
Wash & Care
- wash in cold water with like colors
- gentle wash inside-out
- do not use fabric softeners
- do not wring excess water
- do not bleach
- do not dry clean
- do not allow to lay on itself when wet
- do not iron prints
- do not tumble dry
- allow to air dry