Pressio’s Thermal Compression Tights featuring a drawstring waistband are designed to help power you through your workout by supporting your limbs for less muscular soreness, aligning your muscles for greater power output, and increasing your blood flow for enhanced warmup and recovery. Pressio's Thermal EcoPower CK, with its industry-leading circular knit technology, has been internally brushed to capture your body’s heat to provide precise thermal regulation down to minus 5 degrees. 36 gauge knit structure allows for increased support and no sheer guarantee. With its figure-flattering design, you can wear it all day knowing your legs are supported and recuperating for the next day’s workout. Certified graduated profile for enhanced recovery. Environmentally friendly Eco Dye technology earth-friendly dye-free technology that supports greater consistency of power.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post-exercise.
- Thermal EcoPower CK Fabric has the perfect equilibrium of power, stretch, and recovery.
- The brushed inner layer captures your bodies heat for precise thermal regulation down to minus 5 degrees.
- Environmentally friendly Eco Dye technology earth-friendly dye-free technology that supports greater consistency of power.
- Powerful LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support, and recovery.
- High filament nylon yarns for comfort, moisture management, and durability.
- 36-gauge Knit structure for greater power and low sheerness issues (sheerness guarantee).
- Active seam for greater strength and comfort - 4x stronger than flatlock with more stretch.
- 3M reflective logos front and rear for 360˚ visibility.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Three rear pockets - rear zip pocket, secure phone pocket & mesh pocket.
Wash & Care
- wash in cold water with like colors
- gentle wash inside-out
- do not use fabric softeners
- do not wring excess water
- do not bleach
- do not dry clean
- do not allow to lay on itself when wet
- do not iron prints
- do not tumble dry
- allow to air dry