Melany Black ankle boot with laces and plain toe shape made with vegan leather
Shop Online Melany Black, the smart, minimalist ankle boot with laces and a plain-toe shape, made with high-quality vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These modern boots show off a remarkable simplicity at first glance, with a monochromatic solid pattern, and a traditional, confident flat round-toe shape, along with lace-up fastenings with just four eyelets made of nickel-free metal. Also featuring exposed sewn edges that will bring a lasting and defined style, as well as reinforcing the heel area, and making them a sturdy and comfortable shoe. They also have a useful bootstrap to help to pull them on.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
- These stylish boots will show off a smart, confident look and match perfectly with endless elegant attires – both office clothes and urban fashions – making them versatile shoes. With their shape and features, these boots are undeniably comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, as they offer the perfect all-in-one combination of style and comfort.
Available in black.
- Upper and lining environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- Neolite Gum soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Flat Heel - Height: 3 cm - 1.2 in.
- Laces made with vegan waxed coton, and eyelets made with nickel-free metal.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Wash & Care
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan boots. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.