Martina Recycled Cotton Sweater
Few in stock
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
The Martina double-neck sweater is made of cotton yarns obtained from the recycling of old jeans. The boxy cut and the polo collar make the Martina crewneck a modern and refined piece.
- Weight: 320 g
- Double collar: crew neck and polo collar
- Slightly short and loose fit
- Dotted pattern
- 11 cm ribbed cuffs reinforced with a little portion of Lycra
- This garment is available in different shades of denim blue: each batch is unique and varies depending on the starting recycled garments. For this reason, there may be some lighter and darker traces of “other fibers” in the yarns, which give a slight mélange effect to the piece.
- 80% recycled jeans, 15% natural cotton and 5% other fibres.
- What are other fibres? The yarns from hems and other trimmings in old recycled garments that cannot be traced.
Size & Fit
- This garment has a short fit. According to your preferences, consider whether to choose a size corresponding to your measurements or sizing up for a few extra cm in length. Read the size guide for further information.
- Gabriela is 1.70 m tall and wears an S
Wash & Care
- The denim yarn of the sweater behaves similarly to that of classic trousers. After a few wear , you can bring it back to the original form by washing it at 30 °.
- If you decide to wash it by hand, firstly make a light centrifuge to drain the water, then dry it in a natural way by lying it on a horizontal bord: this yarn is very subject to stretching due to the weight of water.
- Made in Italy
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Italy
Materials : Italy
Production : Italy
Shipping & Returns
Shipped from : Italy
Domestic : 3 - 6 workdays
International : 3 - 6 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour89%
Transparent value chain96%
Design for circularity100%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies92%