Marlon men cotton sweater is made of recycled jeans. It weighs 390 grams and it is perfect for mid-seasons and for those who do not like too warm sweaters even in winter. Marlon is striped starting mid chest. The stripes are made with a united color with blended yarns details that make it unique.
- Striped pattern
- Regular fit
- Rib and sleeves strengthen with a small portion part of lycra to keep the shape
- 80% recycled jeans, 15% natural cotton and 5% other fibres.
- What are other fibres? The yarns from hems and other trimmings in old recycled garments that cannot be traced.
Wash & Care
- The denim yarn of the sweaters behaves similarly to that of classic trousers. After a few wear , you can bring it back to the original form by washing it at 30 °.
- If you decide to wash it by hand, firstly make a light centrifuge to drain the water, then dry it in a natural way by lying it on a horizontal bord: this yarn is very subject to stretching due to the weight of water.
- The Marlon recycled jeans sweater is knitted by Lena and Bruno in Italy. Denim yarns recycled in Prato.