This reversible One Piece goes as a swimsuit as well as a body. The other side is Marjaniemi print and the other side is a solid color, so there are two pieces in one. The rounder neckline is higher on the front to fit better different chest sizes. The One Piece keeps cheeks quite covered as the cut on the bottom does not reveal too much yet flatters and makes you feel comfortable.
Marjaniemi / Kanerva
The sustainable high-quality recycled polyester and ECONYL® regenerated polyamide fabrics are produced in Italy from recycled fishing nets and textile production leftovers and has a portion of Lycra Xtra Life elastane which elasticity will last through hard use, saltwater, swimming pools and washing.
- Marjaniemi: 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Lycra Xtra Life – Elastane
- Kanerva (Heather): 78% ECONYL® - Regenerated Polyamide, 22% Lycra Xtra Life - Elastane
- MORICO reversible swimwear has a double fabric, so they do not stretch as much as normal swimwear with only one layer of fabric. If your measurements are between the sizes, you might want to select the bigger size.
- Model's height is 158 cm and she wears size S
- Designed in Finland
- Made in Estonia
- Rinse in tap water - hand washing recommended!
- If must, washing machine 30° in a washing bag.
- Do not wring dry as twisting out your suit damages the fibers of the fabric. Instead, gently squeeze the water from the suit and lay flat to dry.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- No fabric softener. No tumble dry. No chemical wash.
- Iron low heat.