Luna Black Micro Loafer buckle-strap made with patent and suede-like vegan leather
Shop Online Luna Black Micro, the women's Loafer with ankle and vamp adjustable straps, made with a combination of patent and suede-like Vegan Leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- The shoes are partly a slip-on style, but they also have beautifully made confident-looking buckles with a square shape - crafted from sleek silver metal (free of nickel) - attached to both the straps that will keep the foot more secure inside the shoe. The features bring them a distinguished elegance and allow for easy wearing.
- The upper, lining, and insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters.
- Thus, they are attractive and versatile shoes that will match with endless elegant attires and urban fashions. Comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, they offer the perfect all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort.
Available in black.
- Upper made on patent and suede-like vegan leather.
- Lining made with environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- Neolite Rubber soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Heel Height: 3 cm - 1.2 in.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Wash & Care
Clean your vegan shoes by gently rubbing with a soft cleaning brush for shoes soaked with soapy water in a circular motion. Remove the soap with a soaked cloth. Original color may fade slightly after cleaning. Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in circular motion until clean. Regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the removed dirty into the shoe. For particularly difficult stains use a soft-bristle brush for shoes soaked with soapy water in a circular motion. Remove the soap with a damp cloth. Let your item air dry before wearing. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.