Lorna is a cropped tee top with a generous fit and wrapped v-neck in the back. Lightweight soft jersey quality.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Fabric is certified by GOTS
The cotton fiber in this garment was grown without using any toxic chemicals or GMOs (genetically modified organisms). Organic cotton does not damage the soil its grown in and uses a whooping 88% less water and 62% less energy than traditional cotton! Its natural production process sustains the health of all ecosystems and people involved.
Size & Fit
- The Model is 174 cm and wears Size S
- Relaxed – if you are between two sizes, go for the smaller one
Wash & Care
- Machine Wash 30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Low Temp Ironing
- Do not Dry Clean
- Wash inside out
Made close to home – The factory who assembled this garment and the mill who developed the fabric are both in Portugal. Above all this means strong worker unions and carefully controlled chemical processes. In addition this means that efficiently stocked trucks transports the garment over short distances.
- GHG Emissions: 1.128 Kg CO2
- Water: 1057 litre/kg of garment
- Land Use: 970 m2/kg of garment