The Verzasca linen shirt is the more formal brother of the Tamina linen shirt. It comes with a classic New Kent Collar, without chest pocket, and without a back pleat.
Linen shirts are your best pick to stay cool and in style during the next hot summer: the light and breathable linen fabric allows heat to escape quickly. By nature, it acts antibacterial and does not pill. But most of all it doesn't need to be ironed and looks most stylish when slightly crinkled.
- Made from certified organic linen
- Fabric woven in Portugal (GOTS certified)
- Shirt sewn under fair working conditions in Portugal
- Designed in Switzerland
Wash & care:
This shirt is easy to care for and to iron. It is washable at 40 °C. To even better care for your shirt, we recommend you only wash it at 30 °C. This way you put less burden on the fabric and you save some energy at the same time. Do not tumble dry the shirt. Hang them on a hanger still wet and let them dry at the air. This will also make ironing easy.
Size & fit:
- This shirt comes in Carpasus Casual Fit.
- 125 g/sqm Popelin weave
- New Kent Collar
- Clean front, no chest pocket
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
- The shirt was pre-washed during the production process in order to guarantee size stability