The short sleeved linen shirt Verita is a real eye-catcher and a real treat for your skin. It is made from an exlusive mixed fabric of organic linen and organic cotton. The organic cotton adds softness and the organic linen brings all the great features of linen fabrics; cooling, lightness and breathabilty.
The structured and striped design will amaze you and everyone around you. Make sure to be ready to answer some questions about this shirt!
- Made from certified organic linen (45%) and organic cotton (55%)
- GOTS certified fabric woven in Portugal
- Shirt sewn under fair working conditions in Portugal
- Designed in Switzerland
Wash & care:
- This shirt is easy to care for and to iron. It is washable at 40 °C. To even better care for your shirt, we recommend you only wash it at 30 °C. This way you put less burden on the fabric and you save some energy at the same time. Do not tumble dry the shirt. Hang them on a hanger still wet and let them dry at the air. This will also make ironing easy.
Size & fit:
- This shirt comes in Carpasus Boxy Fit.
- Model Varel is 184 cm tall with a chest measurement of 106 cm and wears size L.
- 136 g/sqm Panama weave
- Resort Collar
- Chest pocket on left side
- Boxy fit for excellent wearing comfort
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
- The shirt was pre-washed during the production process in order to guarantee size stability