The Maloja linen shirt is a light short sleeved 100% organic linen shirt. It is slightly shorter and looser than our short sleeved Lido linen shirts. With its resort collar, the Maloja shirt is a very stylish companion for your next beach party or your next sailing cruise.
- Made from GOTS certified organic linen
- Fabric woven in Portugal (GOTS certified)
- Shirt sewn under fair working conditions in Portugal
- Designed in Switzerland
Wash & care:
- This shirt is easy to care for and to iron. It is washable at 40 °C. To even better care for your shirt, we recommend you only wash it at 30 °C. This way you put less burden on the fabric and you save some energy at the same time. Do not tumble dry the shirt. Hang them on a hanger still wet and let them dry at the air. This will also make ironing easy.
Size & fit:
- This shirt comes in Carpasus Boxy Fit.
- 125 g/sqm Popelin weave
- Short sleeves
- Resort collar
- Boxy Fit
- Front pocket on the left
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
- The shirt was pre-washed during the production process in order to guarantee size stability