Are you ready for some mediterranean vibes? Put on the Ascona shirt and you will already see yourself on a old Vespa motor scooter rolling along an Italian lake heading to the next gelateria to hang out with your friends and watch the sunset.
The Ascona shirt is made from an exlusive mixed fabric of organic linen and organic cotton. The organic cotton adds softness and the organic linen brings all the great features of linen fabrics; cooling, lightness and breathabilty.
- Made from certified organic linen (45%)
- organic cotton (55%)
- GOTS certified fabric woven in Portugal
- Shirt sewn under fair working conditions in Portugal
- Designed in Switzerland
Wash & care:
- This shirt is easy to care for and to iron. It is washable at 40 °C. To even better care for your shirt, we recommend you only wash it at 30 °C. This way you put less burden on the fabric and you save some energy at the same time. Do not tumble dry the shirt. Hang them on a hanger still wet and let them dry at the air. This will also make ironing easy.
Size & fit:
- This shirt comes in Carpasus Casual Fit.
- 136 g/sqm Panama weave
- New Kent Collar
- Clean front, no chest pocket
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
- The shirt was pre-washed during the production process in order to guarantee size stability