When you need to take on the world, these wide leg jeans will stand up to the occasion. Made from lightweight organic cotton/elastane denim, they won’t weigh you down. A four-pocket design, contrast tan stitching and gunmetal hardware will, however, lift you up. VILDNIS’ stripped-back Danish style meets new era denim.
Also available in Sea angel light blue.
Worn here with the Farafra T-shirt in black beauty.
- Wide leg
- Slanted side pockets front
- Contrast tan stitchinging
- Gunmetal zip and button
- VILDNIS's signature stitching on back pockets
- Fairly lightweight, super soft and durable denim with a bit of stretch for better movement.
- Composition: 98.25% organic cotton/ 1.75% elastane
- Construction: woven denim
- Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones.
- Loose fit. Sits at mid-waist.
- Comes up slightly big to size. We recommend choosing the smaller size if you are between sizes.
- Length: inseam length is 78cm in size S with a slightly dropped crotch. Fits a regular leg length.
- Ginger model wears size S and is 178cm/5'10" tall. Blonde model is 173cm/5'8" tall.