Ekn's simple retro basic with a new twist a.k.a. Keir.
The shoe combines old school with new elements. Retro charm is added by details such as woven label, double stitching, and metal eyelets. This is contrasted by the high sole at the heel as a modern and unseen contrast. The shoe impresses with its flat and triangular silhouette and looks super sporty on the foot.
In the production of this shoe, ekn is supporting a fair trade manufacturer in Pakistan. There, shoes are handmade according to our standards in sustainability and ethics.
- Upper and lining made of organic cotton
- Shoelaces made of organic cotton sole made of recycled material (FSC certified)
- handmade in Pakistan
- To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- To maintain, apply full grain leather cream or conditioner regularly.
- Avoid storing in direct sunlight or near heat.