Kaste Stripe Bag
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Kaste Stripe is a unique choice that combines stylish looks and practicality. The bag's black, beige, and olive green striped exterior is made from a surplus safety belts, making it an ecological and sustainable choice. The adjustable and detachable shoulder strap is also made from a safety belt.
The bag easily holds all your essentials, such as your phone, keys and wallet. It also has room for a small water bottle, for example. A practical zippered interior pocket made of surplus fabric keeps your belongings organised. A metal zipper closes the bag securely, and its handy size makes it suitable for everyday use or a party.
- The materials used for this bag are surplus leather and recycled and second-quality seat belts. The lining of the bag is a surplus blended fabric. New components include a metal zipper and other metal parts.
- Size: 22 x 15 x 4 cm, maximum shoulder strap length 150 cm
Wash & Care
- Treat the leather parts of the new bag with a moisturising spray. This will protect the bag from moisture or dirt. Clean the bag regularly to protect it from moisture and dirt. Use a moisturising conditioner to protect the bag from moisture and protect it from dirt or stains.
- Handle the bag with clean hands to avoid grease spills. If stains do occur, remove them as soon as possible with a cotton cloth.. Avoid excessive water, but use a soap suitable for leather, such as ecological soap. Marseille soap.
- If your bag gets wet, let it dry in peace and quiet, out of direct sunlight. Once dry, you can treat the leather with a moisturising conditioner. Never scrub a wet bagas rubbing may damage the surface of the leather.
- Individual stains on the safety belt can be removed by brushing or using a damp cloth, for example with bile soap.
- Material is sorted and cleaned in Finland
- Made in Finland: Kaste bags are hand-sewn by Katri in Tampere, Finland
AI-translation Show original content