Level up your sock game with our trendy Crew Socks! The unisex Kaiko Crew Socks are made from a soft cotton mix and come in white, with a knit logo at the ankle. These socks are the perfect finishing touch for a sporty city look or a comfortable outfit for relaxed evenings at home.
- 80% cotton, 15% polyamide and 5% elastane
- Sizes: 35/37, 38/40, 41/43, 44/46
- Manufactured in Europe
The fabrics that Kaiko uses are manufactured and Kaiko's products are sewn in Portugal. The GOTS certified cotton they use is grown in Turkey where it is also spun into yarn. Some of their garments contain recycled polyester in order to reduce the carbon footprint of the manufacturing process. Kaiko uses recycled polyester made from used plastic bottles. They at Kaiko are continuously striving to find even more ecological alternatives to use alongside our current materials.
Kaiko uses organically grown GOTS certified cotton. The organic cotton tricot and jersey fabrics that they use feel lovely on your skin. They withstand wearing and washing without losing their shape or softness.
Wash & Care
- Please check the washing label of your new garment before washing and follow the care instructions. You can wash most of our garments in 40 degrees Celsius. We do not recommend tumble drying as it may cause colours to fade and increase shrinkage.
- We recommend washing without fabric softeners and with similar colours. After washing, it is good to reshape the garment slightly whilst damp. With items that contain Lyocell, we recommend you use a wash bag and, if necessary, iron the garment from the inside after washing and drying. For tights, we recommend hand washing and reshaping whilst damp.
- Particularly garments with prints should be turned inside out before washing. Do note that the hook-and-loop and zip fasteners on garments may damage other items in the laundry. Garments may shrink in the first wash by 5–8% depending on the item.
- It is good to remove possible stains right when they occur but we recommend treating stains at least before putting the garment in the washing machine. However, prolonged soaking in cool water may be damaging to prints and colours.
- You can – and it is good to – lengthen the interval at which you wash particularly women's garments by airing them after use.