Juno High: high waist slim. Slim fitting on the thigh, but not skin tight. The rise is one inch higher than on the Juno fit. The back pockets are bigger and placed more centered than on a Juno. No back pocket lining for a second skin feel. Classic 5 pocket jean. Vegan patch. Recycled meal trims.
Juno High Jeans Re-Last BlackKings of Indigo
Part of the Re/Last collection – These jeans are part of the re-last collection which mixes regular polyester stretch with recycled stretch. You know how after a while your stretch denim doesn't recover as good as it did when you just bought your denim? Not a problem anymore with this new technology. Denim for life!
Pocketing made from recycled plastic bottles.
The better care you take of your products, the longer it will last. Kings of Indigo like you to enjoy your evergreens as long as possible. Therefore some handy tips on how to treat your jeans.
- Wash only if necessary on 30 degrees Celcius maximum
- Wash inside out
- Do not put in the dryer
- Air hang to dry
Materials: Turkey, Italy, Greece, China, Spain
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options