Relaxed unisex pants with Kaiko’s popular Copper Bambi print. A comfortable and good fit is ensured by a string fastening at the waist and rib in the leg openings that matches the shades of the pattern. Wear the easy-care and comfortable Copper Bambi Joggers with a Copper Bambi Sweatshirt for a cute outfit!
- 95% organic cotton and 5% elastane
- Manufactured in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Kaiko uses organically grown GOTS certified cotton. The organic cotton tricot and jersey fabrics that we use feel lovely on your skin. They withstand wearing and washing without losing their shape or softness.
Wash & Care:
- Please check the washing label of your new garment before washing and follow the care instructions. You can wash most of our garments in 40 degrees Celsius. We do not recommend tumble drying as it may cause colours to fade and increase shrinkage.
- We recommend washing without fabric softeners and with similar colours. After washing, it is good to reshape the garment slightly whilst damp. With items that contain Lyocell, we recommend you use a wash bag and, if necessary, iron the garment from the inside after washing and drying. For tights, we recommend hand washing and reshaping whilst damp.
- Particularly garments with prints should be turned inside out before washing. Do note that the hook-and-loop and zip fasteners on garments may damage other items in the laundry. Garments may shrink in the first wash by 5–8% depending on the item.
- It is good to remove possible stains right when they occur but we recommend treating stains at least before putting the garment in the washing machine. However, prolonged soaking in cool water may be damaging to prints and colours.
- You can – and it is good to – lengthen the interval at which you wash particularly women's garments by airing them after use.