Heeled sandals with criss-cross straps and buckle, crafted from suede like microfiber, a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free and durable material. This sober and solid color model has a balanced design that matches an elegant or casual look. It has the NAE logo printed on the heel area and a buckle that matches the sandals color.
Made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins, they are breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive sweat) and antimicrobial (preventing bad odor). They have a moisture-wicking insole made of EVA foam (that, along with the heel inclination provides foot arch support). It has a lining to make you feel like you have a second skin, and there are very few stitching in direct contact with the feet so that you don't worry about friction nor blisters. They are a fresh and easy to wear sandals, aesthetically versatile and the perfect match between fashion and comfort.
- Uppercut: suede like microfiber
- Buckles: nickel free metal with the color of aged gold or silver
- Lining: microfiber and laminated PU
- Sole: synthetic rubber
Size & Fit
- This shoe corresponds exactly with the size stated in the guide.
- Heel height: 8,5 cm
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
Wash & Care
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.