Fleece boxers in Polartec Power Stretch Pro with extra wind protection. Perfect for skiing, mountaineering or winter running.
Your best friend on cold and windy days. These warm and breathable fleece boxers with additional wind protection will keep you comfortable during any activity in cold weather. Wear them next to skin or over your regular underwear.
Houdini started making underwear for mountaineering from the launch of the brand in 1993. Since then we have developed an understanding of what you need from a pair of performance boxers. They look different now from then, technology has moved forward, but the craft designing them and the idea remains the same. When you feel comfortable all the way from your skin, you will perform at a higher level.
Mix Wind Shorts are made in three different fabrics. Polartec Power Stretch Pro over thighs and buttocks for warmth. C9 Ripstop over the crotch for wind protection. Delta Base in waist panel for maximal breathability. The seams are placed in non friction areas and the whole garment has excellent moisture wicking properties.
- All in all, we can recommend Mix Wind Shorts for any high intensity activity in cold weather. They are perfect for alpine skiing and mountaineering, cross country skiing or winter running but will also keep you comfortable during a cold day in the city.
- Slim fit
- Front wind panel for wind protection
- Soft fleece next-to-skin
- Smooth face for easy layering
- Soft waistband
- Moisture wicking
- Seams placed in non-friction areas
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Partly made from recycled fibers
- Weight 106 g