Classic Houdini fleece jacket. It’s soft, stretchy, warm, cozy and extremely durable. Works all four seasons for any adventure.
Power Houdi is the classic Houdini fleece jacket, loved by everyone from mountain guides to gardeners. The junior version features the same outstanding performance fabric and smart detailing, just in smaller sizes.
The Power Houdi has been a part of the Houdini collection all year around for over 15 years and Houdini has barely changed its design over the years. The versatile functionality, durable quality and timeless looks make it into one of those garments that simply don’t need to be replaced. The Junior Power Houdi will keep any adventurer warm and comfy all year around.
Junior Power Houdi is crafted in Power Stretch® Pro™ from Polartec. It’s the best fleece on the market. A smooth, almost indestructible outside and a warm, cozy inside creates a sense of durability and comfort that is hard to match. The Bluesign® certification ensures no harmful chemicals are used during production. Extended sleeves with thumb loops and the high collar provide comfort in cold weather. Junior Power Houdi works perfectly under a ski jacket or to keep you warm on a chilly summer evening.
Junior Power Houdi will keep any adventurer warm all year around and will last for many years. The reason Houdini loves Power Houdi is that it becomes more than just a piece of clothing in a wardrobe - it becomes a companion.
- Regular fit
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Durable face
- Moisture-wicking fleece inside
- Shaped collar with zip garage
- Extended sleeves with thumb loops
- Hidden draw cord in bottom hem
- Zippered side pockets
- Inner stash pockets
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight 328 g
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability.
- Origin: Italy
- 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Weight: 246 g/sqm
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry bi-component construction
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
- Bluesign® certified
Wash & Care
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.