Hohka backpack/bag is made of recycled army bag fabric and cotton ribbons. It can be used as a backpack or a shoulder bag. The adjustable and detachable shoulder strap can be slipped through the metal, D-shaped ring on the top to transform the bag into a backpack. Hohka is a stylish, durable, and very versatile backpack/bag that can fit 13" computer. It also has a zipper pocket inside.
- Designed in Finland by Miisa Asikainen
- Material is sorted and cleaned in Finland
- Made with care in Estonia
- Size: 35 x 38,5 x 5,5 cm
- Material: army bag fabric, surplus fabric lining, cotton straps
- Colour: black with grey cotton ribbons