- High waisted print leggings. Perfect for casual days as well as formal events. Cut and made from a very fine and soft cotton jersey fabric.
- Notice! We changed the design better for second drop (August 2019). Now Ultraviolet Leggings has even higher waist and wider rubber band for added comfort and fit for all body types.
- Material: 96% cotton, 4% elastine. Material is from Lithuania and has a global Öko-tex 100 Standard.
- Size small (S) measurements: waist 70 cm, hip 92 cm, side length 95 cm.
- Wash in 30 degrees.
- Available in S-XL.
- Designed and made in Finland. Material from Lithuania.
- Print from Finnish artist Ville Kylätasku's work. Digiprint designed by Mirkka Metsola.
Ultraviolet LeggingsMirkka Metsola
Materials: Finland, Germany, Lithuania
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options