Get notification when product is available
This variant doesn't exist
Frontpage / Women / Shoes and Sandals / Nae Vegan Shoes / Hera Lace Up Vegan Sandal Black

Hera Lace Up Vegan Sandal Black

Nae Vegan Shoes
€115,00
€115,00 EUR
View size guide
Added Hera Lace Up Vegan Sandal Black to your cart. View cart.
Something went wrong. Failed to add product to your cart.

Free 14 days return

Free 14 days return

Sustainable clothing

Secure payment

Description

Meet Hera, the vegan lace up multi-strap sandals in Piñatex linned with Eco-friendly OEKO-TEX certified Microfibre manufactured in manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. Piñatex is an eco-friendly material made of pineapple leaves fibres. The microfibres used for the lining are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial, preventing the development of odours. These beautifully made sandals feature 100% linen laces. This model features a regular shape.

The breathable lining and upper make these lace up sandals the perfect go-to to any warm sunny day. You will not want to take them off. Carefully made in Portugal in a fair work environment. Available in White and Black.

Materials

  • 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres Upper with 100% linen laces
  • 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
  • Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
  • Breathable water resistant Upper with non-removable sock

Care

Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion until fully absorbed. After the application, leave to dry naturally for 24 hours.

Size, Style and Fit
Size guide: View size guide
Origin
Design: Portugal
Materials: Portugal
Production: Portugal
Shipping
Europe: 3 - 8 workdays
Nae Vegan Shoes Ambitious Sustainability Developer
Transparent
value chain.
  • Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
  • Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
  • Auditing of suppliers
Sustainable
materials.
  • No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
  • Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
  • Certificated materials
Lower carbon
footprint.
  • Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
  • Renewable energy used / flights avoided
  • Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
Design in circular
economy.
  • Design for quality and long-term use
  • Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
  • Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
Good working
conditions.
  • No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
  • Living wage commitments and decent working hours
  • Code of conduct / offers education
Responsible online
shopping.
  • No incineration or landfilling of returned items
  • Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
  • Environmentally-friendly delivery options
Buy Now Product added to cart Adding product to your cart Sold out Buy Only if You Love Not Looking for a One Night Stand! Love Me or Leave Me! Let's Make This Last! translation missing: en.products.buy_now_button translation missing: en.products.other_payment_options